1. No fireworks, firearms or fire lanterns permitted on By the Bay property including the dock and cottage sites.
2. Marijuana or illegal drugs are not permitted on By the Bay property.
3. Alcohol is to be restricted to your site subject to Provincial Liquor Laws.
4. Theft, violence, or inappropriate behavior is cause for immediate eviction.
5. No tents allowed overnight on cottage, motel, or park sites without permission.
6. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 9am and this includes the playground.
7. No outdoor music or excessive noise.
8. No lewd talk, drunkenness, or fowl language and/or behaviour.
9. Campfires are to be kept small within the perimeter of the fire pit burning only dry seasoned wood.
10. Campfires are to be monitored and extinguished when no supervision is present.
11. Dogs are permitted only if they are leashed, picked up after and never left alone.
12. Children are not permitted unattended by an adult in common areas such as the dock.
13. The speed limit for ALL motorized vehicles in the campground laneways is 5km/h.
14. Please conserve energy by shutting off lights and using minimal water.
15. No baby wipes/personal wipes, condoms, feminine hygiene products, grease or diapers are to be flushed down the toilet or put down sinks.
16. Day Visitors are free between 9am-10pm and must sign in at By The Bay General Store upon arrival and are the responsibility of the registered guest of the site/accommodation.
17. No more then 2 vehicles per site and no washing of vehicles on By the Bay property.
18. Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am.
19. By the Bay assumes no responsibility for personal injury, loss through theft, fire, collision, damage to personal property including vehicles, boats, and ATVs regardless of the cause.
20. By the Bay reserves the right to refuse and evict guests who do not abide by the rules. If a guest is under the influence at the time of eviction the OPP will be contacted to deal with the situation.
In signing By the Bay’s rules, you are signing for yourself and on behalf of all family/friends at your accommodation. You are acknowledging you have read and understand the rules and agree you are using By the Bay property of your own choice at your own risk.